- Cooked chicken and its broth
- 3 tbs of margarine
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup of ketchup
- 3 jalapeño peppers (chopped) or any hot pepper
- 3 large carrots (chopped in chunks)
- 4 stalks of leeks (chopped)
- 2 large green peppers (chopped)
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp curry powder
- Corn starch (thickener)
- Sea Salt
- In a sauce pan, add the oil and margarine, allow heating up.
- Add the chopped onions and the ketchup.
- Add the jalapeño peppers and curry powder.
- Stir and let it boil for a while; stir occasionally until the color begins to get a little darker.
- Pour in the broth and the chicken.
- Add some dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the carrots, leeks, green peppers and bring it up to a boil.
- Dissolve the corn starch in water and pour into the boiling sauce.
- Add salt to taste.
- Allow it to simmer for a minute or two
- Turn off the heat and serve on hot cooked rice.